Now Hiring Assistant Manager at Cinemagic Theater in Salisbury, MA
Reports to the theater General Manager and assists the GM in all of the
daily activities of the theater operations:
• Provide excellent customer service to all Cinemagic patrons:
> Resolve customer’s requests, complaints in theater
> Respond to customer comments requests from Internet requests
> Provide professional, courteous phone interactions with patrons
• Oversee and advise on general building maintenance.
• Understand and operate our NCR POS System.
• Understand, operate and troubleshoot our Projection booth systems.
• Strong understanding of inventory control procedures – receiving inventory, cycle counting, etc.
• Ensure theatre complies with current PCI standards.
• Assist and advise the GM in all areas of employee relations: hiring, scheduling, managing, and discipline.
• Perform daily cash management functions and reconciliation
• Perform daily reporting functions providing both corporate and 3rd party partners with timely theater information.
• Display at all times an utmost professional demeanor.
Apply online with the form below or in person at 6 Merrill Street, Salisbury, MA 01952
Now Hiring Part-Time Employees at Cinemagic Theaters
> Cinemagic & IMAX® Theater in Saco, Maine
Just a few of the great benefits!:
> Cinemagic Theater in Westbrook, Maine
• Matinee and evening shifts available
> Cinemagic Theater in Salisbury, Massachusetts
• Flexible scheduling
> Cinemagic Theater in Merrimack, New Hampshire
• Great for Senior citizens
> Cinemagic & IMAX® Theater in Hooksett, New Hampshire
• And of course, free movies!
Apply below today or apply in person at the theater!
Cinemagic is constantly growing.
We are always accepting applications from talented candidates for all positions.